10 Year Guarantee
For your complete piece of mind...
- We guarantee that all of our products will keep their shape, strength, colour and resistance from salty atmospheres in coastal areas for 10 years.
- Also that all doors and windows will not split, rot or warp, and the finish will not peel or crack for 10 years.
- We guarantee the performance and quality of all sealed glass units, gaskets and hardware (allowing for fair wear and tear) for 5 years.
- We guarantee the finish and working of all door and window fittings, fixings and furniture for 12 months.
- Should any fault appear due to defective workmanship the Company will repair or replace the faulty product free of charge for 12 months.
- A repair / replacement under this guarantee is free of charge. It does not constitute an extension or a new start of the guarantee period.
This Guarantee is subject to the customer complying with cleaning instructions below and our Terms & Conditions
Maintaining your New Door
- Cleaning the glass in a window or door usually means that some of the cleaner used will come in contact with the frame material. Your attention is therefore drawn to the following advice on cleaning.
- Use non-alkaline detergent and warm water, apply to GPR / PVC-U finishes using a soft cloth or sponge and nothing harsher than a bristle brush or nylon pad should be used. If in doubt, test the cleaner on an unobtrusive area of the GPR / PVC-U.
- Steel wool, Strong acids and alkalis, and abrasive cleaners should never be used.
- The accumulation of atmospheric grime and pollution makes it necessary to clean the surface of the GPR or PVC-U every six months.
- After application these cleaners should be removed with clear water and the area wiped dry.
- It is quite wrong to assume that if cleaning is carried out less frequently than recommended, the surface of the GPR. or PVC-U can be restored with the occasional use of more aggressive cleaners.
- Moving parts (locks, handles & hinges) should be lubricated every year.
Examples of Fair Wear and Tear:
- Scratched handles.
- Pitted marks on letterboxes/handles/knockers or other furniture.
- Scratched or broken glass units after the product being correctly installed.
- Snapped keys in locks etc...
We deliver our product throughout
the UK for FREE! see more