We know the products we sell represent outstanding quality and value. In addition, to offer you total peace of mind, every product also comes with an insurance –backed 10-year guarantee. Underwritten by GGFi, the policy guarantees that:
- All of our products will keep their shape, strength, colour and resistance from salty atmospheres in coastal areas for 10 years
- All doors and windows will not split, rot or warp, and the finish will not peel or crack for 10 years
- The performance and quality of all sealed glass units, gaskets and hardware (allowing for fair wear and tear) for 10 years
- The finish and working of all door and window fittings, fixings and furniture for 10 years
- Should any fault appear due to defective workmanship the company will repair or replace the faulty product free of charge for 12 months
- A repair / replacement under this guarantee is free of charge. It does not constitute an extension or a new start of the guarantee period.
This Guarantee is subject to complying with the cleaning instructions below and our Terms & Conditions
Maintaining your New Door
- Cleaning the glass in a window or door usually means that some of the cleaner used will come in contact with the frame material. Your attention is therefore drawn to the following advice on cleaning
- Use non-alkaline detergent and warm water; apply to surfaces using a soft cloth or sponge and nothing harsher than a bristle brush or nylon pad should be used. If in doubt, test the cleaner on an unobtrusive area first
- Steel wool, strong acids and alkalis, or abrasive cleaners should never be used
- The accumulation of atmospheric grime and pollution makes it necessary to clean the surfaces at least every six months
- After application these cleaners should be removed with clear water and the area wiped dry
- DO NOT assume that if cleaning is carried out less frequently than recommended, GPR or PVC-U surfaces can be restored with the use of more aggressive cleaners.
Moving parts (locks, handles & hinges) should be lubricated every year.
Examples of Fair Wear and Tear
- Scratched handles
- Pitted marks on letterboxes/handles/knockers or other furniture
- Scratched or broken glass units after the product being correctly installed
- Snapped keys in locks etc