Just Value Doors
is rated 4.58 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 391 reviews
10 Year Guarantee
For your complete piece of mind...
- We guarantee that all of our products will keep their shape, strength, colour and resistance from salty atmospheres in coastal areas for 10 years.
- Also that all doors and windows will not split, rot or warp, and the finish will not peel or crack for 10 years.
- We guarantee the performance and quality of all sealed glass units, gaskets and hardware (allowing for fair wear and tear) for 5 years.
- We guarantee the finish and working of all door and window fittings, fixings and furniture for 12 months.
- Should any fault appear due to defective workmanship the Company will repair or replace the faulty product free of charge for 12 months.
This Guarantee is subject to the customer complying with cleaning instructions below and our Terms & Conditions
Maintaining your New Door
- Cleaning the glass in a window or door usually means that some of the cleaner used will come in contact with the frame material. Your attention is therefore drawn to the following advice on cleaning.
- Use non-alkaline detergent and warm water, apply to GPR / PVC-U finishes using a soft cloth or sponge and nothing harsher than a bristle brush or nylon pad should be used. If in doubt, test the cleaner on an unobtrusive area of the GPR / PVC-U.
- Steel wool, Strong acids and alkalis, and abrasive cleaners should never be used.
- The accumulation of atmospheric grime and pollution makes it necessary to clean the surface of the GPR or PVC-U every six months.
- After application these cleaners should be removed with clear water and the area wiped dry.
- It is quite wrong to assume that if cleaning is carried out less frequently than recommended, the surface of the GPR. or PVC-U can be restored with the occasional use of more aggressive cleaners.
- Moving parts (locks, handles & hinges) should be lubricated every year.
Examples of Fair Wear and Tear:
- Scratched handles.
- Pitted marks on letterboxes/handles/knockers or other furniture.
- Scratched or broken glass units after the product being correctly installed.
- Snapped keys in locks etc...
We deliver our product throughout
the UK for FREE! see more