PVC Stable Door - Edwardian Style
Edwardian Stable Door – The Edwardian UPVC Stable Door comprises of a two rectangular panelled bottom section and a glazed top section which combines practicality and ventilation with security. Ideal for families with small children where the top half can be opened and the bottom section left closed.
- Fully made to measure sizes.
- Pre-Hung in fully reinforced 70mm Upvc frame
- Available in any colour below (shown below)
- Toughened Pilkington K Safety Glass as standard
- Lever/Lever Handles
- Hinged on the RIGHT or LEFT
- 3 Sets of keys with you door
- Low level threshold available
- Can be opening INWARDS or OUTWARDS
- Fullex SL16 Crime beater Lock fitted
- Deadbolt with latch locking system including 4 rollers
- 3 way fully adjustable hinges
- Internally beaded glazing for added security
- Complies with building regulations part L