1 Square - Composite Stable Door
Many families choose composite stable back doors. This is because they offer a practical solution for keeping an eye on your little ones when they are playing outdoors, or keeping them safe and sound indoors whilst also letting plenty of fresh air into your home.
Allowing you to open both segments together or keep the top segment open and the bottom closed, this versatile composite stable door is available in a wide range of colours, and features a glazed focal point in the upper segment, as well as eye-catching tongue and groove panels.
- Made to measure sizes
- Open in or out / hinged left or right
- Hung in a reinforced Upvc frame
- Available in a variety of different colours
- Secured by design with a multi point locking system
- Highly resilient to scuffs and scratches
- Full survey and fitting available
- Heavy 44mm thick, grp skinned door leaf
- Compliant with part L of the building regulation
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee